University of Greenwich Scholarship Awards in UK, 2019/2020, The University of Greenwich is one of the most international universities in the world, with students from over 140 countries coming each year to advance their education with us.
We have a large scholarship fund available to help the best and brightest international students achieve their academic potential.
International students who will be placed on a full-time undergraduate degree program or postgraduate taught the program for the 2019/2020 academic year are eligible to apply.
We strive to encourage our students to widen their outlook and expand their horizons. The International Scholarship Award is our scholarship designed to support your opportunity to study with us here in the UK, and add to our international community.
1 August 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 19 July 2019)
1 November 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 18 October 2019)
1 December 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 15 November 2019)
Courses:We cover a broad range of subjects at foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Award: The financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to £500 – £3,000 and a tuition fee reduction
The grant is awarded for the first academic year of study only. Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent years of study
University Of Greenwich Scholarship Awards in UK, 2019/2020 Eligibility
All the applicant must follow the given criteria:
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must have been offered a place on a full time undergraduate degree programme or full time postgraduate taught programme for the 19/20 academic year.
- Applicants must be fee assessed as overseas.
- Applicants must be a registering on a degree programme at the University of Greenwich for the first time and not be in receipt of any other award such as a bursary or scholarship of any kind. For graduates of the University we offer a separate alumni scholarship.
- University of Greenwich International College (UGIC) students, progressing to the University component of their course, will be considered.
- The scholarship is awarded for the first academic year of study only. Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent years of study.
- Students on a work placement in academic year 2019/20 are not eligible to apply.
- Recipients of this award will be required to participate in University promotional activities, such as interviews and attendance at University events.
Successful applicants will be notified within 4 weeks of the panel meeting. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.