University of Southern Queensland 2019-2020 International Tuition Awards in Australia. In Semester 2 2019 and Semester 3 2019, the University of Southern Queensland (USQ) will offer a 20% tuition fee scholarship
to International students commencing on-campus study in Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Information Systems or Master of Business Administration.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of first come first serve and only to have successfully been admitted in the university. Admission into the school is easy, just following a few simple steps. Interested persons should read details and apply to scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Southern Queensland, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Awards
Scholarship level: Masters degree level
Scholarship Worth: Please see scholarship benefits
Subject Eligibility: All Masters Courses offered by the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students are eligible to apply
English Language Requirement: English language proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS) test may be required for this program
How to Apply University of Southern Queensland 2019-2020 International Tuition Awards in Australia
- complete an International Application Form and be provided an Offer Letter by the closing date (Applicants must allow processing time for Visa and application assessment where appropriate)
- submit your admission application through the online application system, or through an education agent.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be eligible and get selected for the University of Southern Queensland 2019-2020 International Tuition Awards in Australia, you are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions.
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are acceptable.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Information Systems, and Master of Business Administration degree level course at the university.
- be an International student
- not be a sponsored student
- be a commencing student (i.e. be new to USQ)
- receive an offer to study for Semester 2 or 3, 2019 for a place in one of the following postgraduate degree programs offered by the University of Southern Queensland
Application Procedures for the University of Southern Queensland 2019-2020 International Tuition Award in Australia:
Applicants for the international tuition award are first required to apply for admission in their chosen courses of study or research areas. Note that scholarships are only awarded to students with successful admission status.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019, for semester 2 and 3 2019, and February 24, 2020, for new semester 1.
Applicants will be considered for this scholarship based on the information provided in their USQ International Application Form. USQ will use information from your admission application to assess your eligibility.