Fully-Funded Aims Master Scholarship For Africans Student, 2020. Is a great opportunity for African Students to study the AIMS Master’s degree in mathematical sciences is unique and at the forefront of innovation. Focusing on computer problem-solving and programming skills, it offers the opportunity to compete in the most advanced areas of mathematical sciences.The programme will provide an avenue for renowned African and International teachers to impart knowledge to young and talented Africans.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) Next Einstein Initiative
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Fully-Funded AIMS Masters Scholarship for Africans, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold or expect to obtain by the date of commencement of the AIMS scholarship a university degree in mathematics or any other science/ engineering course with a significant mathematics component.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong mathematics, community service and leadership skills
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply for the scholarship award.
- Applicants must be willing to contribute their quota to the development of their immediate community or environment on completion of their studies.
Main characteristics :
- Classes are taught by renowned African and international teachers and supported by a team of resident tutors.
- Students and teachers cohabit in a permanent learning environment.
- A highly interactive teaching environment where students are encouraged to learn together through questions and discoveries.
- An emphasis on computing with a 24 hour access to computer rooms and the internet.
- A Pan-African student body made up of at least 30% women.
- AIMS graduates embark on outstanding graduate programs and professional careers in Africa and around the world.
Application Procedure for the Fully-Funded AIMS Masters Scholarship for Africans, 2020
How to Apply
Applicants for the AIMS masters scholarship for Africans are to complete the online application forms online before the application deadline.
Applicants are to attach relevant copies of their supporting documents as the scholarship is highly competitive and candidates will be selected based academic performance.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2020