International Students Excellence Scholarship At Lieden University In Netherlands 2020. For excellent non-
EEA/non-EFTA students joining a full-time Leiden University Master’s degree programme; and for excellent students of all nationalities joining an LLM Advanced Studies programme or the Master’s in International Relations & Diplomacy.
Scholarships will not be awarded to applicants who have already obtained a Leiden University Master’s degree, with the exception of students applying for a Master programme for which a specified previous Master programme or work experience is mandatory (e.g. LLM advanced studies programmes). Scholarships cannot be awarded to students who will follow an LLM (non-advanced) programme at Leiden University, as these programmes do not award LExS scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Leiden University, Netherland
Scholarships to be taken at: Leiden University, Netherland
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship level: Masters
International Students Excellence Scholarship At Lieden University In Netherlands 2020 Eligibility;
- Application is open to all nationalities from around the world.
- Candidates must have achieved excellent academic results in their previous study program(s), which must be relevant to the Master’s program for which they are applying.
- For students of all nationalities applying for an LLM Advanced Studies programme, or the MSC in International Relations and Diplomacy.
- Applicants for all Master’s program at Leiden University – with the exception of LLM (non-advanced) program.
- Requirement for English Language : Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University.
Application Procedures for the Merit-Based Scholarships at Leiden University Netherland
How to Apply
- Apply online for admission to a Master’s programme at Leiden University and pay the application fee if applicable.
- In the scholarship section of your online application, indicate that you wish to apply for a LExS.
- Upload your LExS motivation letter as instructed in your online application. This is a PDF file of max. 500 words, in which you explain why you would like to be considered for the award.
- Submit your online application, containing your LExS application, before the LExS application deadline.
- If you apply for more than one study programme and wish to apply for a LExS for each, indicate this clearly in each application and upload a LExS motivation letter for each.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020