University Of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship: The university of saskatchewan is offering international Graduate Scholarship to students that will commence a Masters and Doctoral degree program at the University.
In addition to these awards, the University supports graduate students through teaching, research, and service fellowships and assistanceships. For these, contact your graduate chair or graduate administrator for details.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Saskatchewan, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Saskatchewan, Canada
Scholarship Type: Educational fund
Scholarship level: Masters & PhD
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship Details
All University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) recipients must be full-time, fully-qualified students who are either continuing their program or are in the process of being admitted into a graduate degree program. Students must be in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree program or the first 48 months of a Doctoral degree program to apply for or hold a UGS. Applicants must have a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student.
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship Eligibility
The College of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies (CGPS) offers University Graduate Scholarships to students in the following departments/units:
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Master’s students are eligible to hold up to a maximum of two years of university graduate scholarship in the first three years of their graduate program. Master’s students cannot hold a UGS beyond the 36th month of their graduate program.
- PhD students are eligible to hold up to a maximum of three years of university graduate scholarship funding in the first four years of their program. PhD students cannot hold a UGS beyond the 48th month of their graduate program.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
How to Apply
Students must be nominated by their department. A complete nomination package contains the following items:
- The completed application form.
- Photocopies of all official non-U of S post-secondary transcripts. We will obtain the student’s University of Saskatchewan records.
- Two letters of reference. See the application for instructions on writing the reference letters.
Document Requirement: All information must be typed. Include photocopies of official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions that you have attended. You must arrange for two letters of reference from persons familiar with your academic work. The letters must be sealed and submitted directly by the department or referral to the College of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies.
Application Deadline: February 22, 2021
If submitting your application package via e-mail, make sure that all documents are in PDF format.