King’s College London Undergraduate Degree Award: Are hereby invited from eligible and outstanding students to apply for the King’s College Undergraduate degree award.
The suite of master’s courses offered by the Department of Geography is one of the largest in the UK, allowing you to specialise in areas of particular interest and to benefit from our multidisciplinary expertise. You will also study with award-winning and world leading experts.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): King’s College London, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: King’s College London, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
King’s College London Undergraduate Degree Award
All students applying for the appropriate full-time course are eligible for this scholarship, including UK, EU and overseas students
King’s College London Undergraduate Degree Award Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Pittsburgh International Student Scholarships 2021
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in Geography course offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at King’s College London, UK.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the King’s College London’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. All individuals who have submitted a complete UCAS application by 18.00 (UK time) on 15 January 2021 will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Applications that are incomplete on receipt (eg missing personal statements, references or predicted grades) will not be considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
The scholarship will be awarded through assessment of academic performance.