University of Ottawa Chancellor’s funding for International Students in Canada 2021/2022: International students from more than 150 countries choose the University of Ottawa every year. They enjoy lower tuition fees and a superior quality of education, while living and studying in downtown Ottawa, the heart of Canada’s capital, near many international resources, including dozens of NGOs, embassies and consulates.
The study award is designed to support outstanding and deserving student who desire to commence an undergraduate degree program at Canada, for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The University of Ottawa was founded in 1848, it is the largest bilingual research university in Canada that offers variety of academic programs. It provides top-notch learning, teaching, and research spaces to improve and meet the needs of students, academics and researchers.
Reason Why you should study at the University of Ottawa, Here, each academic programs offered by the university are frequently reviewed to enable the highest quality standards. The university provides opportunity for growth, accomplishment, and reward to assist its students to fulfill their goals.
- Apply online through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC), by completing form 105.
- Declare all your current and previous postsecondary studies, completed or not, even if they are not related to your application. Failure to do so may lead to the cancellation of your application or the withdrawal of your offer of admission at any time.
- Enter your email address, making sure it is accurate. We will use this address to communicate with you for all matters. Also, check your inbox (and junk mail folder) regularly for messages from the University of Ottawa.
- Pay the application fees for all your admission applications. Applications are forwarded to the University of Ottawa only after fees are paid in full and the payment has cleared. Learn more about application fees.
- Note that OUAC is not part of the University of Ottawa. It handles applications to all Ontario universities and is responsible for transferring your application to our admission office.
University of Ottawa Chancellor’s funding for International Students in Canada 2021/2022 Eligibility
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries are eligible
- Available Courses: The successful student will be awarded in any course of their choice offered by the university.
- Eligible Criteria: For you to be qualified, you must meet the requirements stated below:
- You must have a student visa, also hold a minimum admission average of 92% (or comparable), and you must have leadership qualities and a dedication to academic and other social activities.
- You must maintain full-time enrollment, international student position, and a minimum CGPA average of 8.50.
- Copies of transcripts submitted through uoDoc are not considered official. If you are admitted, you must submit your official transcripts with final grades.
- Official transcripts must be printed and stamped with an official seal and sent by the issuing institution. We also accept copies certified by a notary, lawyer or commissioner of oaths.
- Depending on your academic background and intended program, you might have to submit other documents to complete your application, such as a resumé or cover letter.
- As part of the admission process, Ontario universities sometimes ask undergraduate applicants who were educated outside Canada to submit their official transcripts directly to World Education Services (WES) in order to determine the Canadian equivalencies of their academic credentials. If this is the case for you, we will notify you of the steps you need to take.
- We only assess and grant advanced standing after you accept your offer of admission
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.